Welcome To Opinionated By Default











Hello, welcome to the politically incorrect blog, "Opinionated By Default."  First of all, don't get too offended about the name of this blog. It is meant to be a place for people and animals who want to be fully educated on matters and who are open-minded to other views other than their own. A way that I figured to share some of my opinions with whoever wants to read them or does not have anything more interesting to do.

In the next few weeks , I will try to post every week in order to create routine with you, fellow readers-and to my less useless self. I will rant, criticize, and come to terms with current trends as well as issues till my heart is content or I've research all that is left in the discussion. I really care about your opinion and happiness, dear reader. Unless you are those people who insist on writing long paragraphs and correcting other people grammatical mistakes to give reason to dismiss their point. Yes, we see how mature you are at handing differing views. However, my primary aim for this blog is to educate myself on issues and share my findings with you all. There will be post that will be heavily biased and other post that are well-researched with other opinions. Nonetheless there will be no topic left untouched by me. 

Comments

Popular Posts