Animoto:Urban Landscape


Recently, I was assigned to a project of not only taking photos of my city but editing, and creating a video showcasing it as well. Through the experience I  learned about resolution and raster-based imagery, and used an open application to edit and publish photos online. I also learned about digital audio and multi-media. During the assignment we used multiple programs such as Pixlr Express, Flickr, and Animoto. The Pixlr Express is an editing tool that I used to edit my pictures. It was an easy tool to use and quickly uploaded the photos on my blog. For Flickr, this program also edits your photos but also a tool to store your pictures and acts as a portfolio. Lastly, the tool Animoto I used was to create a slideshow of the photos I took and edited. This also was easy to use and had simple music and styles for the presentation. Overall I learned very viable information on the large world of digital media.  

Comments

Popular Posts