ScribblerToo/ Flame Generative Art



For the ScribblerToo drawings, we were assigned to create two images on the software. For my first drawing I included the Koi fish. The Koi carp is a highly respected and very symbolic fish that is closely tied to the country’s national identity. The koi carp is thought to be a symbol of luck, prosperity, and good fortune within Japan. The name “koi” itself is Japanese and simply means “carp” in the Japanese language. Other symbolism that the fish represents is preservice, strength, and spirituality as well. I have always loved the colors of these water sea creatures and drawing them is lots of fun and peaceful. 



As you can quite tell the reference doesn't entirely match the drawing. I wanted to give it some originality, so I added the water and water traces to signify that the fish is moving aggressively. Also I didn't want to add color to the fish cause I thought it would be cool to outline it as if it was invisible. 









 For my volume drawing I decided to draw lightbulbs. Lightbulbs has always signifies insight, innovation, and the future. So I wanted to draw something that I find important that we as people should push more of into the younger generation. I drew more than one bulb because you get more light when you add more light bulbs. Similarly when people work together they are able to give new ideas and push change to the potential future.



 Another software we used was Flame. This was a cool way to draw that consisted of flame shaped images. The two images above both to me at least gives off emotions of hope, innovation, passion, and technology. I am always looking for the future and hope that we take advantage of using all the resources we have to make a future for everyone. 






Comments

Popular Posts