Introduction to Vector Graphics

For this week's assignments we had to incorporate vector-based graphics into out blogs. Vector graphics are used to make digital illustrations and connects points by lines.  For this week, we had to create two different logo designs for our blog theme. Since I wanted the logo represent a more speech theme. So made a conversation bubble for both logos, just to emphasize that my blog consisted of discussions on controversial topics and other matters. 

For the first image, I used the Vectr program, everything there was pretty easy to get the hang of. I wanted to add a bright red just to add some character to the drawing. as you can tell I used the ellipse tool and the pen tool to create each individual letter. It definitely had more option as for as tools and what you could do unlike the others.


The second image. I used Method draw I just made it a simple version of the I created a vector graphic mainly using the ellipse and line tool. After using those tools just used the text option to write my blog name. At times it was difficult to place the lines straight because the mouse drag was late which took me longer but overall I love how it turned out.

Comments

Popular Posts